Livitrans Express Train
Livitrans is a newly built train connecting Hanoi and Sapa. It is considered one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam with its equipment equivalent to a high-class train. Livitrans feature sleeping carriage.
Livitrans Express Train is a newly built train connecting Hanoi and Sapa. It is considered one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam with its equipment equivalent to a high-class train. Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 wooden carriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to 15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. The train will feature sleeping carriage with 2 berths, 4 berths with a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board, etc… of aviation standards. Passengers will be also offered drinks, confectionery and newspapers for free.
With friendly staff and high class services, Livitrans Express Train will surely bring you a memorial trip to Sapa.
Time Departure :
- Hanoi at 20:35pm to Laocai at 5:00am
- Laocai at 19:30pm to Hanoi at 4:30am
The Price :
- Vip cabin 2 berths at US$ 145 are per person for return
- Deluxe cabin 2 berths at US$ 125 are per person for return
- Wooden deluxe cabin 4 berths at US$ 58 are per person for return
- One way ticket are available
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin